Special items deserve their own space.
- This quarter-sawn white oak cabinet has through tenon construction and is pegged with mahogany.
- Ammonia fumed to highlight the oak’s amber honey tones.
- Rennie Macintosh-design hardware and beaded glass finish the piece.
- Boiled linseed oil finish with fine wax topcoat.
- Heirloom piece with meticulous grain matching.
- 24” w x 28” h x 6” d
“I've hired Fred to do many projects in my home over the years, from the laundry room to bedroom desks to our fully reconstructed kitchen with cabinets, island and a wet bar. He worked with my designer and shared some great solutions for functional and beautiful design concepts that allow me to use the entirety of my kitchen – even the normally unusable space. Fred is the best person I've ever worked with, from the great work, to fantastic ideas, to not cutting corners. He is such a professional craftsman!"