Special items deserve their own space.
- This quarter-sawn white oak cabinet has through tenon construction and is pegged with mahogany.
- Ammonia fumed to highlight the oak’s amber honey tones.
- Rennie Macintosh-design hardware and beaded glass finish the piece.
- Boiled linseed oil finish with fine wax topcoat.
- Heirloom piece with meticulous grain matching.
- 24” w x 28” h x 6” d
master of his craft
“Fred is thoughtful, creative, intelligent, a master of his craft, utterly reliable, and all of this with a sense of humor. He is a true artist, committed to the integrity of the the wood. His designs flow from that. The bookshelf and cabinet he created for us were very complicated because nothing in the original space was square and Fred made it work beautifully. I absolutely recommend him.”