Mahogany & Wenge Jewelry Box
Treasure box crafted of mahogany with wenge top panel and corner splines.
- Mirrored lid fits in the palm of your hand.
- Luxurious leather-lined tray and bottom cushion your valuables.
- Hand-turned leopardwood tray knob adds a special feel.
- Hidden aromatic cedar provides a wonderful scent.
- Hand-rubbed shellac finish with fine wax top coat.
- 8” l x 6” w x 6” h
truly unique piece
“If you want a truly unique piece made with utmost attention and fine materials, with contemporary design and traditional values of the old-time great cabinetmakers, then Fred is the right person to talk to. As the curator of the Manchester Historical Museum, I collaborated with Fred to display a piece of his handcrafted woodwork in our exhibit about the fine furniture-making tradition in Manchester. In addition to being a part of the special exhibit, Fred created a side table for our permanent collection that sits beautifully among the antique tables, showing Fred's unbelievable craftsmanship in blending the modern look with traditional elements. I'd be happy to invite anyone to visit the Museum to see this collection and to learn about the history of furniture making in our town since the 1700s.”