Mahogany Buffet with Matching Display Case
Welcomes, warms, quiets and calms. Enhance your home through custom furniture and cabinetry.
- Arts and Crafts inspired with asian accents, this mahogany buffet features wenge beading, leather-lined drawers with beeswax-impregnated maple slides and hand-hammered copper hardware fashioned by Israeli goldsmith Avigal David.
- Careful attention to grain structure across drawer faces and door panels creates harmony in the design.
- Display case cloud lift design echoes that of the buffet.
- Hand-rubbed finish with fine wax top coat.
- Buffet 115” l x 40” h x 21.5” d
- Display case 107” l x 30” h x 12” d
truly unique piece
“If you want a truly unique piece made with utmost attention and fine materials, with contemporary design and traditional values of the old-time great cabinetmakers, then Fred is the right person to talk to. As the curator of the Manchester Historical Museum, I collaborated with Fred to display a piece of his handcrafted woodwork in our exhibit about the fine furniture-making tradition in Manchester. In addition to being a part of the special exhibit, Fred created a side table for our permanent collection that sits beautifully among the antique tables, showing Fred's unbelievable craftsmanship in blending the modern look with traditional elements. I'd be happy to invite anyone to visit the Museum to see this collection and to learn about the history of furniture making in our town since the 1700s.”