Historic Ipswich Elm & American Walnut Wedding Box
Wedding box crafted from the historic 180-yr old Ipswich, Massachusetts elm tree with walnut accents and wedge hand-carved pull.
- Bride & Groom initials inlayed on lid in morse code.
- Meticulous wood grain layout creates perfect horizontal matching around all corners.
- Leather-lined bottom cushions valuable.
- Raised base subtly floats box off resting surface.
- Hand-rubbed shellac finish with fine wax top coat.
- 13” l x 8” w x 2.5” h
“Fred, we are so impressed with your incredible craftsmanship on the table that you built for display at the Manchester Historical Society. Fabulous Job!”