Historic Ipswich Elm & American Walnut Wedding Box
Wedding box crafted from the historic 180-yr old Ipswich, Massachusetts elm tree with walnut accents and wedge hand-carved pull.
- Bride & Groom initials inlayed on lid in morse code.
- Meticulous wood grain layout creates perfect horizontal matching around all corners.
- Leather-lined bottom cushions valuable.
- Raised base subtly floats box off resting surface.
- Hand-rubbed shellac finish with fine wax top coat.
- 13” l x 8” w x 2.5” h
“I've hired Fred to do many projects in my home over the years, from the laundry room to bedroom desks to our fully reconstructed kitchen with cabinets, island and a wet bar. He worked with my designer and shared some great solutions for functional and beautiful design concepts that allow me to use the entirety of my kitchen – even the normally unusable space. Fred is the best person I've ever worked with, from the great work, to fantastic ideas, to not cutting corners. He is such a professional craftsman!"