Historic Ipswich Elm & American Walnut Wedding Box
Wedding box crafted from the historic 180-yr old Ipswich, Massachusetts elm tree with walnut accents and wedge hand-carved pull.
- Bride & Groom initials inlayed on lid in morse code.
- Meticulous wood grain layout creates perfect horizontal matching around all corners.
- Leather-lined bottom cushions valuable.
- Raised base subtly floats box off resting surface.
- Hand-rubbed shellac finish with fine wax top coat.
- 13” l x 8” w x 2.5” h
Fred is a great person to bring your vision to reality
“When you want to do something unique in your home and you’re not quite sure what to do, Fred is a great person to bring your vision to reality. He’s an artist and he captures the creative and turns it into something useful and practical. After seeing the amazing job Fred did on his own home, we hired him to create our bathroom cabinetry. His collaborative approach to the project made it easy. Most importantly, he listened to our needs, he communicated, and he checked-in regularly. We were thrilled by the result.”